Are you ready for the Spring Unclaimed Property Filing Deadlines?
Blog post by Moyer & Osibodu
On February 28, Moyer & Osibodu had the pleasure of co-presenting a webinar sponsored by the Mid-Atlantic Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals (AICP). With state filing deadlines for the insurance industry quickly approaching, the topic was certainly timely and well received.
For your convenience below are the filing deadlines for life insurance and non-life insurance companies. We hope you find it helpful as you plan for your Spring filings.
- March 1: Non-Life = Delaware
- March 10: Life & Non-Life = New York
- March 28: Life & Non-Life = Connecticut
- April 15: Life & Non-Life = Pennsylvania
- April 30: Life = Arkansas and West Virginia, Life and Non-Life = Florida and Maryland, Life Preliminary = California
- May 1: Life = Arizona, Colorado, District of Colombia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma and South Dakota; Life & Non-Life = Georgia, New Hampshire, Nevada, Tennessee, Virginia and Vermont